Sales and Leases
For over twenty five years, RICE LAW has represented buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of developed and undeveloped real property. Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiation of letters of intent and purchase and sale agreements;
- Drafting and negotiation of broker's commission and listing agreements;
- Title review and analysis;
- Assistance in due diligence and analysis of property to be acquired;
- All other matters necessary to take a transaction from a proposal to a closing.
RICE LAW also represents tenants, landlords and property managers in all types of leases. Our skilled attorneys are able to assist clients by:
- Preparing letters of intent and acting as a liaison with leasing brokers;
- Drafting and negotiating leases and related documents;
- Providing assistance in due diligence and analysis of leased properties;
- Preparing form leases; and
- Negotiating and preparing subleases.
Return to main Real Estate page.