How Can We Help?
Call 386-866-2089


Marital and Family Law

Articles in this category:

FirstBack12321-22 of 22
Modifying Child Support
Modifying Child Support Fri, Aug 15, 2014 A party who seeks to change in the amount of court ordered child support bears the burden of proving a substantial change in circumstances.  A substantial change in circumstances is defined as  significant, material, involuntary and permanent in natu... Read More

Same Sex Divorce Action Dismissed by Florida Judge
Same Sex Divorce Action Dismissed by Florida Judge Tue, Jul 29, 2014 A judge in Hillsborough County, Florida has refused to enter a divorce decree for a couple because the State constitution and its statutes do not recognize same-sex marriages. The same-sex couple was legally married in Massachusetts but now reside in... Read More

FirstBack12321-22 of 22